Friday, April 18, 2008

In the name of the Father, Son, Holy Spirit... Amen

One of my absolute FAVORITE things in the world is to watch Jack very closely when we say grace before dinner. Before and after grace, we start and end with "In the name of the Father, Son, Holy Spirit, Amen." In saying that, we bless ourselves. We've been doing this forever and it cracks me up that Jack still can't quite seem to get it. Every time we do it, I am reminded of a third base baseball coach giving the player signs. In order to best describe it visually, I found this video on YouTube.

1 comment:

Plotter said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Plotter, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://plotter-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.