Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Scolded by a 6 year old

One of Megan's favorite activities is to look through her grade school yearbook and to point out the people she knows. As we paged through the book tonight, one of the pictures in particular caught my eye. Now, it is common knowledge around here that parents have the option to have their kids re-take the picture if it doesn't turn out quite right. So I was somewhat surprised about one of the photos I saw. I had a moment of weakness, I admit it. I pointed to the kids picture and heard myself saying, "Uh, what's up with that kid. Can you say RE-DO!"

In my defense, the kid in the picture wasn't even remotely looking at the camera. In fact, I have no idea what the kid was looking at. Additionally, he seemed to be in mid-sentence and his mouth was hanging open. Megan looked at me, sighed and scolded, "Mom! Stop it. I'm pretty sure that kid is in some type of Special Ed."

Oops!

No comments: