Friday, April 25, 2008

That's just wrong

So I am emailing this from the plane I am sitting on...still in Austin, sigh...

The flights have been grounded due to weather in Chicago. I don't mean to sound whiney but, I just want to go home. They conveniently shut the airport after we were already on board. So here I am on a plane that is conveniently parked so the sun is beating in the windows. A couple more degrees and it will feel like a sauna in here.

The lady behind me keeps groaning and sighing, complaining she's going to miss her flight back to "Heathrow". What she doesn't seem to realize is that every time she is sighing, her breath is floating up between my seat and it smells like she had something with garlic for lunch.

At least I am sitting here complaining silently about the fact that I am sandwiched between a guy who obviously forgot his deoderant and a woman who clearly forgot her shower this morning.

And P.S. In case you are wondering, it IS rude to pass gas while you are stuck in a metal tube with no fresh air!!! The various aromas are KILLING ME!

1 comment:

crazy working mom said...

Oh, you poor dear. Hopefully you got out of there in a timely manner. I can only imagine your pain. YIKES!