Thursday, May 8, 2008

The kind of thing that happens when Momma's on a business trip

This is the second business trip in a row that Jack has gotten out of bed in the middle of the night while I'm out of town. According to Jay, Jack insisted on wearing underpants, not a pull up to bed last night. When Jay went to bed, he woke Jack up and took him in to go potty (a preemptive strike, if you will). Things were going fine. At about 1AM, Jay rolled over and Jack was sleeping next to him. I would say, "What a stealth maneuver by my son" but Jay once slept through a tornado when we were in college so it probably wasn't much of a stretch for Jack to slip in unnoticed. For some reason when Jay woke up, he thought it was early morning, but after awhile he realized that it was the middle of the night. Jay took him back to bed and when he asked Jack if he wanted to stop off to pee, he said, "I already went." This morning Jay woke Jack up and asked him if he remembered coming to sleep with Jay. He didn't. Jay asked him if he was dry. Jack said, "Yep, I turned my penis off last night".

1 comment:

Stephanie Jackson said...

I found your blog thru Mom Blogs.. You have a nice site.. Have a great Mother's Day!