Saturday, May 17, 2008

The Kissing Bandit

Jack has figured out that I am a total push-over for his kisses and he is starting to take full advantage of that fact. In the mornings, he comes into my room and shuffles over to me making kissing noises and then gives me multiple kisses.

If I start to say no to him, he immediately grabs my face and starts to kiss me. He's also taken to counting out the kisses. "Momma, do you want four kisses? How about six kisses? How about eight kisses?"

The other day, after much kissing fanfare, Jack asked me, "Is that too much Kiss-A-Licious?" And tonight after I put him to bed and gave him a goodnight kiss, Jack informed me, "That is the last kiss I have in my kissing machine. But don't worry Momma, when I wake up in the morning, I'll have more!"

I can hardly wait!

1 comment:

Petula Wright said...

That is so cute. He is such a card!