Sunday, May 18, 2008

Now that is just wrong.

Sitting this morning playing Webkinz with Jack on the computer...

Me: "Jack, you so need a bath tonight. And I need to clip your nails."
Jack: "Why?"
Me: "Because you are filthy. Look at your fingers. You can see dirt under your nails."
Jack: "You know how they got dirty?"
Me: "No, how?"
Jack: "Because sometimes I stick my fingers up my bum bum and get poop on them."
Me (pushing Jack off my chair): "Eeeww! That is disgusting. Go wash your hands immediately!"

2 comments:

LadyBanana said...

Oh dear I hope he wasn't being serious!!!

Petula Wright said...

Big Sigh!! and a Big Hug! I hope he wasn't serious either, but I have four children and I know the types of things they can come up with. Luckily, you're not me and verified it by doing the sniff test then being even more disguisted when you found out it's true! LOL!

BTW: Nice to meet you... I clicked your Entrecard over at Tina's place.