Monday, June 30, 2008

Does this boob cover make me look fat?

I'm not sure if Jack didn't believe me the first time we had this conversation, but tonight he asked me again, "Momma, your boobs are your property, right?"

"Yes." I reiterated. "They are my property."

"Yeah." Jack nodded. "You know Moms wear boob covers to stop the boobs from growing bigger, and bigger, and bigger so they don't get too huge. Boobs that are too big make you look fat, right Momma?"

I couldn't help but to laugh and just shook my head.

2 comments:

Carolyn...Online said...

Oh so that explains everything. I've been wearing these stupid boob covers all this time and it's been impeding the growth! Damn.

Ms Picket To You said...

I love that this kid is totally good about personal space. And from now on on referring to all my upper body lingerie as "boob covers."