Friday, June 20, 2008

Hygiene tips from Jack

I walked by the open door to the bathroom and found Jack perched on the toilet. "Do you need any help, buddy?" I asked. Jack jumped off the toilet and stood with his pants around his ankles and informed me that he was old enough now that I no longer needed to wipe his bottom. As he was saying this he was unrolling the toilet paper roll and eventually tore off about 3 yards worth of toilet paper.

Jack explained, "I know how to wipe my own bottom now. It's easy! All you've gotta do is punch the toilet paper into your bottom and wipe the poops out." I think he may have a future as an educator, or a trainer, because as he explained this to me he provided a detailed demonstration of the uh, "punching toilet paper into your bottom". But of course he stuffed it so far into his cute little butt cheeks that he had a hard time pulling out the toilet paper and ended up looking like he had a long white tail.

2 comments:

Manager Mom said...

At least he is trying to wipe himself! My five year old boy STILL just cranks top volume for me to come wipe when he's done. And he STILL gets completely naked before he poops, for whatever reason...

Erica said...

Adorable!! My guy won't sit on the toilet - though he kindly informs me whenever I need to change his diaper. Really, if you're old enough to tell me to change you, you're old enough to start participating I think.