Saturday, June 7, 2008

Where are the humans?

Jack wandered over to the neighbor's today to see if he could play. A few moments later he came back over and started hollering at me from a few driveways away. Boy, what a sight that was. Jack yelled something to me that I couldn't understand so I yelled, "What?" And Jack yelled back, "What did you say?" I yelled again that I couldn't hear him and he again yelled, "What did you say????" Back and forth we went a couple more times until he finally came back over to me. "Momma, can I play at T's house for 5 minutes?" Jack asked. "Well,is it okay with T's mom?" I asked. "Um, well T said I could." Jack responded. I said, "Yeah but did T's mom say it was okay?" Jack thought for a second and replied, "Well, actually I didn't see any other humans over there."

1 comment:

carolyn said...

I hate it when all the other humans disappear.

Oh, and I have to mention the bubble gum documentary. HI-larious!! Jack is in fact the bubble gum master.