Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Hey look- It's Sasquatch!

Jack & Jay were changing clothes in the locker room at our health club after an afternoon of swimming. Jay mentioned that as he was changing Jack, that Jack was muttering something under his breath that he couldn't quite make out. "What did you say? I can't hear what you are saying." Jay said.

Jack continued to whisper said, "I'm telling myself a secret."

"What's the secret?"

"Uh, he's furry. That guy is furry." Jack told Jay just barely above a whisper.

Jay turned around to see who Jack was talking about and apparently, it wasn't to hard too figure it out. In Jay's own words, "When I turned around, the guy was wearing a body sweater."

3 comments:

Carolyn...Online said...

He's furry. Why does Jack crack me up?

Beth said...

OMG I laughed so loud my 4 year old came to ask me why I was laughing! Telling himself a secret! Well at least he was polite!!!

juka14 said...

Must keep you warm in the winter... And in the summer you just shave it off. Nice!