Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Vacation Quotes

Some of the more interesting comments from our vacation include:

1) Me yelling at Jack, "Jackson- get out from behind that couch! You shouldn't be running around naked and wet back there. There are wires back there!"
**Yelled after he ran from the bath naked and wet and hid behind the couch.

2) "CANNON FIRE!!! KILL THE CORN!!"
**Jack yelling as he peed on the side of the road during an emergency "nature" stop.

3)"I like this place, but I don't like the name."
**Jack referring to Lake Okoboji, our vacation destination

4) "Zippers? What a strange name for a restaurant. They should call it 'Nippers'."
**Megan mistakenly referring to a strip club on the side of the road as a restaurant.

7 comments:

Carolyn...Online said...

Kill the corn. That made me laugh.

mammadawg.com said...

LOL - "Kill the corn!!!"

Where does he come up with this stuff?? lol - "Nippers" made me laugh, too - I bet it was hard to stifle a giggle when she said that!

Trooper Thorn said...

Peeing at the side of the road never stops being fun.

"Nippers" is a better name for a stip club than "Zippers" anyway.

Carolyn...Online said...

JenW - Can't find your email address annnnyyyywwwhhhheeerrreee.

Send me an email at
carolyn-mine@comcast.net

I have to be away from blog world next week and wanted to see if you could babysit one day.

jenny-up the hill said...

Nippers....that's hilarious!! And yea...kill the corn is pretty stinin' hilarious too! lol!!

Ms Picket To You said...

i think your kids should write a travel guide. i mean that. also, i hear there's money in it.

Erica said...

Those made me laugh! I loved Megan's quote about "Zippers."

I still can't get over the things that come out of kids' mouths sometimes!