Thursday, August 21, 2008

The boy loves him some fruit snacks


This much I know is true. Jack loves fruit snacks- any and all kinds of fruit snacks. Anything that is in the "gummy" category, really. Except for actual gum, but that's another video.

For the last couple weeks, he's been addicted to Fruit by the Foot. He wants it morning, noon and night. Besides the sugary taste, he thinks it's fun to eat. So here I give you an example of that, uh...fun. I'm not really even sure what to say about this video. I would like to tell you that my son doesn't usually have this odd behavior but, well he does. But I think it's part of his charm- and I'm blaming it on all the sugar in the fruit snacks.

5 comments:

Carolyn...Online said...

Oh my god I love that kid. For his birthday you should have a dozen boxes of fruit by the foot dangling from the ceiling.

Erica said...

We have such a problem with fruit snacks (my son calls them "sugars") that I've had to ban them from my home. My son would eat nothing but "sugars" if I let him. I had to pretend that the supermarket near us stopped selling them - and of course, never ever walk down the "sugar" aisle when he's in the cart with me.

Nash's Mom said...

I LOVED this!! And love that you allow and encourage such shenanigans.

My 6 year old also recently pondered the idea of pooing while standing up (from your little musings post) and thought it was the single funniest idea EVER!

Lil Sass said...

hahaha Carolyn, that's a GREAT idea! Jack is adorable and hysterical.

www.startswithanx.com said...

Odd behavior? That's how I eat my fruit snacks...