Wednesday, October 15, 2008

It's a Twister

Jack has quite an interesting thought process on a number of things. In this video, between taking sips of his Gatorade, which we know he lurves, he provided me with a few weather facts:
1) Tornadoes can destroy lots of damage...
2) ...more damage than Twisters, which apparently are different than Tornadoes in his 4 year-old mind. (As a side note, I can't stop going back and listening to him say the word Twisters. I'm not sure if it is the way he is holding his Gatorade, or the look in his eye, or the way that he curls his lip up and just pauses for emphasis, but I.cannot.get.enough. It makes me want to just bite him because I love him so much.)
3)...which apparently are different than Water Tornadoes...which are actually Hurricanes that make "big circles all twisting and windy".
4) Finally, it's good to know that he's got it figured out. I'm happy to know that Twisters are only at farms. Here in the suburbs, we just have fires.

And that's all he has to say about that as he gulps down more Gatorade.


5 comments:

X said...

I could see the wheels spinning in that little head as it was all coming together.

Badass Geek said...

Thank Jack for me... I learned something today!

Glad to get that out of the way early. Now I'm off to be lazy.

Carolyn...Online said...

Can you ask Jack what natural disasters I need to be on the lookout for? Thanks.

Meredith said...

it's not just you..i could watch him say 'twisters' all day long...too cute I love your video interviews with your kids!

Lori said...

I love how he gets so excited about things like... Wa wa water twisters. And then the way Megan is like... SO much smarter than him- sigh! He IS the kid you want to take a bite of. So sweet.