Thursday, November 13, 2008

He's going to the chapel and he's gonna get married.

Jack has himself a little crush. I was asking him about it tonight and he explained it to me. And although his explanation was extremely simple, it was right on the mark.

When asked about his crush on Kasey, he said the reason he wanted to get married to her was because she is one of his "best,best friends in the whole world!"

He told me Kasey also wants to marry him, too. I asked what he said to her and if I do say so myself, he was super polite. When you see his response, I dare any woman out there to say no to him. I.dare.you! He also mentioned that one of the things he likes best about her is that he's five and she's younger. So, he's on the prowl for a trophy wife already.

13 comments:

miko564 said...

Damn, it took me 30 years to figure out I should be looking for a "best friend" to marry...

LilSass said...

Um, my first response is that I want to marry Jack. But then I realize that that sounds really, really wrong. I also <3 that he has a Chicago accent already.

Jack and Kasey sittin' in a tree
K-I-S-S-I-N-G

For Myself said...

Since I don't want to be creepy either, I'll offer up my adorable daughter for Jack. She's waaay cooler than Kasey. She's movin' in, so move over, Kasey!!!
Wait. Is that creepy?

MammaDawg said...

LOL - that was too cute. And your Jack? He's got a good head on his shoulders - much better than my 32 year old brother!! You got a SMART young man there! :)

Lori said...

Kasey is a lucky lady!!

Badass Geek said...

Good for Jack to be looking for a younger lady, but I'd suggest that he play the field a little bit.

Don't want to jump into anything unless you're sure, you know?

Twenty-Something said...

Jack is so awesome! You've got nothin' to worry about with that one!

That's kind of how my fiancee proposed to me, "Your my best best friend I like you so much I wanna marry you!"... well kind of.

Carolyn...Online said...

*Swack* That's me covering Jack with kisses. Not Kasey kind of kisses but mommy kind of kisses. Love that kid.

Becca said...

men are born that way huh?

Meredith said...

Yeah, I think I want to marry Jack too..ditto on the midwest accent LOVE IT!

SF housewife said...

My daughter Evelyn said that she interested in meeting your son Jack some day.

Aimeepalooza said...

That was adorable. My six year-old would probably say something to the effect that he can beat her up...or that she knows how to catch a football...which is not nearly as romantic as Jack!

Ms Picket To You said...

"Thanks Kasey!"

OMG. Can I babysit?