Monday, November 24, 2008

The shortest wrestling show in history

I'm not sure who had the *brilliant* idea to go ahead with a wrestling segment on Showtime with Megan but things went bad...very bad.

I gave them the cue to begin (you can hear me yell "wrestle!") and then right from the get-go, Megan was getting a good old fashioned ass whipping. 15 seconds into the wrestling match, I fired my warning shot (you can hear me all stern with them). I think Jack thought I said, "Hey that's not rough enough" instead of what I actually said, "Hey, that's too rough" because he dialed it up a notch.

22 seconds in- wrestling show canceled and peace was once more restored in our homestead.

5 comments:

DCD said...

HAHAHAHA! That is so going to be my house. Except Maggie, the youngest, is going to be the one kicking ass. I just know it.

Meredith said...

When all else fails, kick her in what would be her balls if she was in fact a boy.

FUNNY!

Badass Geek said...

Dude, he could kick MY ass.

BedsideTalesMan said...

Found yo through Cii. I love your blog...and I have kids named Megan and Jack too. How funny. well those are 2 of the six. Love i if you hecked ot y blog smetime.

:)

Ms Picket To You said...

Me and Bridget just howled over that one.

I would offer up a letter writing campaign to get the segment back on the air but I think you might be mad at me.