Thursday, November 20, 2008

Showtime with Megan featuring the strong man who works out at the circus

In this episode of Showtime with Megan, Megan provides a mock interview with The Strong Man (aka Jack). A few of my favorite moments include:

1) Megan forgetting the name of her show.
2) The fact that Megan wants to "give him an interview."
3) Apparently most strong men work out at Circuses????!!??
4) I love Jack's character voice and Megan's fake laugh.
5) When Jack is showing his "moves", he warns viewers, "Do NOT do at home. It will break your wall off."
6) Jack closing out the show with his sound effects.

5 comments:

Carolyn...Online said...

I was holding my breath waiting for him to throw one of those hand weights into the big ass tv.

For Myself said...

Just where did she learn those hand movements?!? They are STUNNING!

sooo cute. Thanks for sharing.

LilSass said...

As always, I have thoughts:

- Did Megan say "Gasp!"? HY.STER.I.CAL!
- Um, "giving" someone an interview is how you get the clap. It's time you had a talk with her.
- Jack's sound effects are proof that baby boys learn machine gun/beat boxing noises in the THE.WOMB! I mean, he's a little boy child and he can make those sweet ass noises that NO FEMALE HUMAN BEING CAN MAKE!
... It's science, you can't argue this.

Badass Geek said...

I'm with Lil Sass... His sound effects abilities show talent way beyond his years.

bernthis said...

poor Megan had to find out on Live TV that her and Jack are no longer friends. She seemed to take it very well. :)