Sunday, December 7, 2008

What does this smell like to you?

Tonight while I was washing the dinner dishes, Jack came wandering into the kitchen. "Hey Megan," he called. "Come here." Megan came around the corner and asked him what he wanted. I was only half paying attention over the sound of the running water and the clattering of the dishes. When he said, "just come here" and started following her around the kitchen, I started to wonder what he was going to do.

"Megan, come here. I'm serious. I want to show you something." he said and started to back her into a corner.

"What Jack? What??"

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw him get really close to her and then he shoved his finger under her nose as if he was going to stop her from sneezing.

"EEEEEEWWWWWWWW!!!!" Megan screeched.

It was then that I remembered where Jack was before he started stalking Megan. About 15 minutes earlier, he ran upstairs to go to the bathroom. I turned off the water and turned my attention to Jack.

"Jack, what are you doing?" I asked.

"Uh, nothing."

"Why are you making Megan smell your finger?"

"I dunno."

"Jack, did you wash your hands after you just went to the bathroom?"

"Uh, no."

"Did you go poop when you went to the bathroom???"

“Uh huh.”

“You have poop on your hand don’t you?”

“Uh huh.”

“EEEWWW!” Megan cried again. Then she ran to the bathroom to wash her face off.

“Jackson!!! That is DISGUSTING! You don’t EVER do that. That is so gross!” I yelled. “Now you go wash your hands and apologize to your sister.“

And as Jack sat on the steps for his time out, I turned my attention back to the dishes and once my back was turned… I laughed my ass off.

10 comments:

Carolyn...Online said...

Poop. hehe.

DCD said...

It's amazing how that stuff gets everywhere!

Meredith said...

that could not be more gross lol

Ms Picket To You said...

poop finger!

LilSass said...

hahaha this is hysterical!!! this is just the laugh I needed. And this sick post is the reason I always wanted a brother

For Myself said...

No-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o!

That was my slow motion protest.

Flawless description of a treasurable moment.

I wonder though...why do they (little boys) have such a need to share that stuff with others???

Badass Geek said...

Give him a high-five for me.

Becca said...

HAHAHAHA

Firefly said...

LOL brothers, got to love their ideas :)

Sarah, Goon Squad Sarah said...

I am so glad my son can't read yet. He would think this was a brilliant idea.