Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I always wondered how to get past the Darth Maul level of Nintendo DS Star Wars... Thanks, Jack!

And the obsession continues... Jack is deeply in love/lust with Nintendo DS Star Wars. I don't get it; I don't understand it. Half of the time, when he's talking to me about it, I have no idea what he's saying. Here is a glimpse of what I mean. In this video, Jack is trying to explain to me how to get through the Darth Maul level of Star Wars. I love how he's displaying the game for the camera.

He's trying so hard to ignore Megan as she attempts to go all Jedi Mind Trick on him to break his concentration. Silly girl. She knows not the depths of his love for Star Wars.

8 comments:

x said...

Finally! I know how to pet past Darth Maul.

I love how younger siblings have this innate ability to ignore every annoying little thing their older siblings do. My little sister is very good at this.

LilSass said...

My observations:

1. Jack withstands 2 minnutes and 15 seconds of Megan failing at distracting him. One second left in the video and he tells Megan to stop. haha

2. Megan's jazz hands are amazing and clearly she can't stand sharing the spotlight.

But what I really like is that X and I made opposite observations based on our respective birth order. Hmmmm interesting

bernthis said...

Thank God, I had a girl. I had no brothers growing up and I've never seen one version of Star Wars

The Floydster said...

Jack's power of concentration is quite remarkable!!

Lori said...

Oh... Now I get it. Let the force be with me when it's MY turn to play. That was quite an explanation!

Badass Geek said...

The force is strong with this one.

Becca said...

my son dos the same kind of thing while we are driving, explaining stuff about his toys..i just keep repeating uh huh, oh yeah? until he is done

Dana's Brain said...

I love the look he tosses over his shoulder at her at about the 1 minute mark. It's more of an eye flick really, then he leans forward on the table. Perfect.