Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Oh, Jack- it's not filled with pee...not really

Yesterday morning Jack waddled into my bedroom at about 4:30 am, naked as a Jay bird, because he wet his bed in the middle of the night and he needed a new place to sleep. I was half asleep as well so I let him crawl in and sleep with us.

After I woke up and showered, I nudged him and told him it was time to get up and get ready. I kind of forgot that he was totally naked so when he hopped out of the bed, I just kind of laughed and shook my head. But there was a little something that caught his eye. He looked down at his uh... "morning wood" and told me and Jay, "Look at how big it is! It's filled with pee- that's why it's so big!" And then he disappeared into the bathroom.

Jay and i just looked at each other and giggled at that one.

11 comments:

MilesPerHour said...

You laugh now.... lol.

Badass Geek said...

I thought the same thing about myself when I was that age... Luckily, I know what its really for now.

Carolyn...Online said...

Oh my gosh. I didn't realize little boys had the morning wood.

Dana's Brain said...

Oh yes they do, Carolyn. Oh yes they do.

Too funny, Jen!

For Myself said...

BOING!

Ms Picket To You said...

Oh Carolyn! The morning wood is HIGHlarious. Just like fart and poop jokes. It's in the genes.

x said...

Wow. They're fascinated with that thing at ALL ages, aren't they?

Nash's Mom said...

Hahahhahahahaha!!!!! Gotta love those boys!

PorkStar said...

But he's right!

lol : )

Anonymous said...

My son (then 4) was arching his back and reaching out his arms one morning right after he woke up. He looked down at his "manhood" and said to me in the most astounded voice "My penis is having a morning stretch!"

Joyful said...

Oh this sounds very familiar! so funny to watch their reactions.