Saturday, June 27, 2009

The fishing excursion

When Megan and Jack went to Grandma and Bampa's house for their mini-vacation, Bampa took the kids fishing. It's one of the special things they do together; they dig for worms, get out their poles and head on down to the creek.

This year, the fishing excursion was fruitful. Each of the kids caught a couple fish- with the help of Bampa of course. Grandma was nice enough to video tape it for us. I love how Megan doesn't want to touch the fish she caught and Jack tries to help her out.

5 comments:

Dana's Brain said...

OMG! That was HILARIOUS! That poor fish is going to need some serious therapy. My favorite part is when Jack is almost there and then drops it again! Love it.

For Myself said...

HOW did that poor fish not croak?
Serious staying power.

cluckandtweet said...

I asked my doctor about chopping off my leg and if she was up for the task (turns out the mole wasn't cancerous...I'm a bit of a hypochondriac) and she nonchalantly said that cutting off a leg was no big deal. Then she added, "Just don't ask me to put a worm on a hook." What? Really? I guess it's all relative. Just like picking up a slimy fish.

Lori said...

It's a good thing he didn't catch a stuffed alligator!!

Carolyn...Online said...

I love whoever shouted "It's huge!"