Thursday, June 18, 2009

Playground Turmoil

Megan and Jack are on their "mini-vacation" at Grandma & Bampa's. They look forward to it and I don't blame them- later bedtimes, playing all day, endless bedtime stories from Grandma, donuts for breakfast, and Dairy Queen for dessert??? What's not to love?

And although I miss them terribly, it makes me feel good to know they are independent enough to enjoy time without me- and I know they are in exceptional hands.

I love hearing about what goes on when I'm not around. I check in every day and get the run down on the "funnies". The latest:

Jack and his cousin Amelia were having some playground issues...
Jack: She always wants to play girl things, and I want to play boy things.
Grandma: Why don't you try to compromise and play something you each like?
Jack: No, I just want to be the guy who sucks her brains out.

I don't even know what to say about that...

5 comments:

Badass Geek said...

I guess that signifies the end of Jack's allowance to watch zombie movies.

Lori said...

It makes me laugh... ;)

For Myself said...

Sheesh, Amelia!
Don't be so unreeeeaaasonable!

PorkStar said...

wow hahahahahahahaha

that was good! lol

msprimadonna67 said...

You just never know, do you, what's gonna come out of a kid's mouth.