Thursday, July 16, 2009

Clearly, I'm an idiot.

So I was at T-Ball tonight and had one of my not-so-finer-moments...I think I *might* have yelled "Brutal!" a little too loudly at when one of the kids kept doing practice swings. In my defense, it was more like he thought he was playing golf with all the practice swings.

I said to Jay, "Did I just yell that too loud??" He shrugged his shoulders as if to say, "Meh."

About two minutes later he informed me that in fact, the brutal kid's father just happened to be sitting next to us.

Clearly, I'm an idiot.

6 comments:

MilesPerHour said...

I'm just glad I only have two feet myself. But even then I can still say some wonderful things even with both of them in my mouth.

Just human is all.

Twenty-Something said...

I'm guilty of this as well! My husband always says,"REALLY!?!" with this look that screams,"I don't know this woman!"

Dana's Brain said...

I'm dreading the organized sports days. I'll probably be banned for Sarcasm.

Carolyn...Online said...

I've been on the flip side of that. When some mom next to me keeps gripping about the little girl throwing elbows on the soccer field. What can I say? My girl takes her bloodsport very seriously.

Ms Picket To You said...

oh dude. been there. many times.

BUT "brutal" is way better than "loser."

JennyMac said...

HAHA... this is too funny. Only laughing with you, I swear. :)