Thursday, August 13, 2009

All time most uncomfortable eyebrow wax. Ever.

Yup, that happened to me the other day. I don't know about you but an eyebrow wax should be relatively low on the social awkwardness scale- but alas, not for me.

As I lay on the table, the lady made a few attempts at small talk.
Her:Do you live around here?
Me:Yes. Just a few miles from here.
Her: Do you have any kids?
Me: Yes, two they are 5 and 8.
Her:Do you wax anywhere else?
Me: Excuse me?
Her: You know...bikini?
Me: Um, well...uh...no. Just the eyebrows for now.
Her:Some people try to do it at home, you know?
Me: Mmm hmm
Her:I have one client who is an emergency room doctor and she told me the other day about this couple that came to her emergency room.
Me: Uh huh...
Her: The husband apparently tried to wax his wife...practically tore her labia right off.
Me: ...

Um, yeah- true story. W-T-F???

10 comments:

Twenty-Something said...

Holy Hell! Not what you wanna hear with the wax so close to your eye ball!!!

Badass Geek said...

Awkward.

pamela said...

LOL!!!!

Anonymous said...

Ya gotta stop writing such funny stuff....I got a headache from laughing so hard!! M

Carolyn...Online said...

Um eww. And everytime I get an eyebrow wax they beg to do my upper lip. Those Vietnamese women are dying to get their hot wax on my 'stache.

Lori said...

I once went to a lady who insisted on pressing her breast-icies on mine. I referred her to a friend to do a "check"... yep-- rubbed her breast-icies on my friend too.

MsPicketToYou said...

oh.my.god.

The Floydster said...

Oye!

Becca said...

why??? why did she tell you that???

msprimadonna67 said...

There's a limit to what I'd want to hear for my 'small talk.' Hearing about someone else's random wax mishap just as the wax is 'a beginnin to flow would just be too much for me!