Monday, August 3, 2009

Well boys and girls, it's time for another video.

It has been quite a while since I've posted video of the kids. But alas, the time has come. In this installment, we have Jack entertaining us with the musical stylings of Black Eyed Peas, Boom Boom Pow accompanied by some serious dance moves.

You will hear me start laughing about 30 seconds in and I'd like to think I was laughing *with* him and not at him, but you be the judge.

I love how he fake lip syncs when he's not sure of the words. But all in all, Jack is just a good time.

5 comments:

Badass Geek said...

Sweet moves. He'll be even more of a hit with the ladies with talent like that.

Steam Me Up, Kid said...

That first snort that escaped at 0:33 was classic. Good work holding it in that long.

Twenty-Something said...

I love a kid that mumbles al the words but "Swagger"! He's awesome!

Anonymous said...

Book him on "So You Think You Can Dance" STAT! M ;)

x said...

EXACT same dance moves Jake used at the wedding we went to over the weekend.