Friday, September 18, 2009

It must be a guy thing.

This morning, as per usual, Jack was sitting on the couch in his underwear watching cartoons.

Jack: Mommy, can you come and snuggle with me on the couch?
Me: Sure, let's get you dressed and then we can snuggle.
Jack: No! I don't want to get dressed first. I like to snuggle without my clothes on.
Me: Ok, I'll sit with you for a moment but then we need to get you dressed.
Jack: I just like to snuggle with no clothes on. It feels so much better to snuggle with no clothes.

Why does this line of thinking sound so familiar??? Hmmm....

5 comments:

Badass Geek said...

Wow.

He learned that one early.

just making my way said...

Ha! Love that kid.

SF housewife said...

Definitely guy thing.

The Mother said...

Men. They're all alike.

Carolyn...Online said...

Heh. That's the same line the guy tried on me Freshman year.