Friday, January 22, 2010

George the Disco Dog

We have a new member of our family. Back in late October, we brought home our newest addition, George.

Here is what he looked like when we brought him home.


And after a few months of having him around, he looks like this:


As he's grown, he's developed some, um... tendencies. Let me put it this way, sometimes he has an unnatural "attachment" to pillows. He loves them. And when I say he loves them, I mean he kind of uh, makes love to them. I had hoped when we got him neutered that it would have helped but no such luck.

The other day we had a my in-laws over and we were at the table eating dinner. All of a sudden Jack yells out, "Look at George! He's dancing!"

I wouldn't exactly call what he was doing "dancing" but Jack didn't seem to know the difference. Jack proceeded to call out to George, "Go George go!"

At this point, all of the adults in the room were practically peeing our pants laughing as Jack continued, "George is a disco dog!"