Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The kid must have the hearing of a dog

The other night when I was putting Jack to bed, he was pretending to fall down and roll around on the ground. After about the third time, he stopped and looked at me and said, "I just fell on The Situation."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well," he said. "Sometimes when people have big muscles they call that The Situation."

I immediately started to laugh because my son, my six year old son, was referencing Jersey Shore!!!

"How do you know about The Situation?" I questioned him because I know he's never actually seen the show. (Although I on the other hand can't stop watching it because it's like a slow-motion car crash).

"I overheard you talking to someone about it. You were saying people on the show have nicknames like Sweetheart and that the muscles are called The Situation."

I swear the kid must have the hearing of a dog!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woof Woof! LOL M