Sunday, February 28, 2010

I have to disagree. I think Mexican's like people from Illinois

Tonight, Megan was using Babel Fish to translate English phrases to Spanish and was totally cracking up the whole time. As Jack listened to us, he asked if we could ever go to Mexico.

Me: Sure. Maybe someday we can go. Megan: But we won't know what they are saying.
Me: Well, I know enough Spanish to get by so I think we'd be fine.
Megan: But what if they were swearing at us in Spanish? We wouldn't know what they were saying.
Me: Why would they do that?
Megan: I dunno. Maybe because we are from Illinois?
Me: ???

2 comments:

Carolyn...Online said...

Sometimes I yell at people from Illinois with my English swear words. Just because they're you know...from Illnois.

Torn said...

Hey I'm from Illinois and I swear at people for Illinois.... a lot! HA

www.lovelorn-n-torn.blogspot.com