Saturday, March 27, 2010

What is that guy doing???

Last night we went out for dinner in our downtown area. Afterwards, as we walked to the car, we did a little shopping. Megan and Jay were inside a store finishing up a purchase while Jack and I stayed outside to wait for them.

All of a sudden, Jack gets this wide-eyed look on his face and calls out to me, "What is that guy doing???" I look to my right and I see this guy:

Well, not exactly the guy from the picture above but imagine a similar guy, in the middle of a semi-crowded street, a little taller, wearing a black trench coat, with red hair. And he is running top speed down the street. I had to fight back my urge to yell out, "Run Forrest, run!"

But that wasn't even the weirdest thing about the scene. This guy was running top speed down the street with...a bag of CHEESE POPCORN! It was so bizzare!

I looked at Jack and I started laughing. "I have no idea what that just was." I said. Jack shrugged his shoulders and replied, "Well, maybe he was an Arabian knight who traveled through time."


***(image from http://sazza.com/id2.html)

3 comments:

just making my way said...

Jack's probably correct. After all, whatever difficulties time travel creates, I'm sure it is worth a big bag of cheese popcorn!

Cheryl said...

Time travel! I SO love kids!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like he may have been on some "speed" trip!! M