Monday, April 12, 2010

It's kind of like a GPS, really.

Over the Easter weekend, we stopped by Jack's Grandma and Bampa's house. We walked around the house and it appeared everyone was out doing other things. So Jack and I sat down out on the back porch to make ourselves comfortable and wait for people to return.

After a few minutes, Jack got up and walked over to the back window.
Jack (pointing out the back window): I think everyone is out that way.
Me: Really? What makes you think that?
Jack: Because my penis in tingling. And it's pointing in that direction.
Me: ...
Jack: My penis can do that, you know? My penis is kind of like a compass.
Me:...

8 comments:

The Mother said...

Guys are way too proud of what that little appendage can do, aren't they?

The Floydster said...

I'm with you. Speechless.

Kari said...

Wow. Impressive.

pamela said...

LOL!!!!!!

Carolyn...Online said...

It's like he has his own divining stick. In his pants.

msprimadonna67 said...

Quite a talent!

5 Kids With Disabilities said...

It COULD be true! Kind of a sixth sense...
Lindsey Petersen

veryanniemary said...

He is gonna really impress the girls with that trick....